At Pulmonary Associates of Brandon, our goal is to provide you with exceptional medical care and superior service. To help ensure you have the best possible visit, here are a few tips:
- Please bring any recent chest x-rays or other imaging test results to our office. If they are not available to you by flash drive or disk, you can ask that they are sent to our office prior to your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and a photo identification. We are required to verify the identity and insurance eligibility of all of our patients. We are also required to collect any co-payments and/or deductibles at the time services are provided.
- Please print or fill out the Patient Health Questionnaire online and complete the entire questionnaire prior to your arrival for your appointment. Doing this will help ensure that all the necessary information is available to you while completing the form, and your provider can spend all available time with you at your visit.
- Please bring in all current medications or a complete list of all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking, along with all dose and frequency information.
- Write down your questions or issues that you would like to cover with the doctor during your visit so you won’t forget to ask.
- Bring cash, check or credit card for your co-payment or deductible
- Most importantly you!
To make the most of your visit, check out these tips from the National Institutes of Health article Straight Talk for Good Health